Frontrunner ride last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

scat

I took a trip last night on the Frontrunner from Roy to Salt Lake City and back. The main Ch. for the train was on Freq. 935.1375. It came in good at the stations, but inside the train some times it was hard to pick up. I did see one of the UTA radios on a worker at Roy and the display on his Radio showed RR 1 for what I was hearing on my radio and his unit at the same time.

Scot

gldavis

KE7MQF
Premium Subscriber
Thank you much for that info. I did not have that freq listed. It is now. By the by, how was the ride?

scat

It was a good thing I had my scanner with me as the train I was on broke down three times. Touble with the doors at three stops and the Engine in Salt Lake for the return trip. It was a nice ride. A lot of people rode them last night and every train was packed. The AC in the cars worked very well and the seats are nice(when you get one). I'm looking forward to using it now and then to go to Salt Lake city.

Scot

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
I added 935.1375 to the UTA listings, but the license WQAE830 lists it as part of a trunked system. IOW RR1 might actually be a TG! So keep listening...:twisted:

-Tim

Utah_Viper

I rode on Saturday. Was quite a nice ride, just crowded then. Will give it another go my next trip to Ogden.

As too freqs/TG's I will ask my UTA friend if he can dig up any info.

Status
Not open for further replies.