FSU Scanning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgoodson

Feed Provider
Well, tonight its a mess.

No doubt the game is a sell out... 84k+ of your favorite people, jammed into one hot, sweltering place.

"Ticket disputes" are rampant. FSU PD has asked that all parties now report to the stadium PD substation resolution; in the past, an FSU rep went to the dispute and resolve it on the spot. I heard one incident where FOUR people showed up with tickets for the same seat (Photoshop?)

EMS seems strained... lots of heat cases, and ETOH, as you would expect, but several more serious issues (LOC, Chest pains etc) that warrant Priority handling, that are backed up.

Also, apparently many fans in the stands are calling 9-1-1 for incidents, so the main city/county dispatch centers are being caught in the middle of stadium incidents. When they relay them to stadium command post, there are conflicts about whether or not an incident is redundant or separate of another. Lots of resources running around.

whooey

Premium Subscriber
Whenever I want to get a FSU graduate off of my porch i just pay for the pizza they delivered to me.... :lol:

GO GATORS!!! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.