ft-60r desktop charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4ELO

I read somewhere on RR.com that the ft-60 now includes the desktop charger. I cant find the thread that i read that on, but i was wondering if it was true. Does anybody know for sure?

bswp

I read somewhere on RR.com that the ft-60 now includes the desktop charger. I cant find the thread that i read that on, but i was wondering if it was true. Does anybody know for sure?

I bought one two weeks ago at HRO. It includes the charger that the radio bottom slides into. The radio was made in Japan, by the way. Some folks have indicated they're now made in china, but the brand new one I got was still a proper Japanese unit.

KB5ILY

I bought an FT-60R over the weekend at HamCation and it included a "PA-48B" battery charger (according to the manual is rated at 10 hours charge time) along with a "SBH-13" desktop charger.

There is an optional "VAC-370B" desktop rapid charger (manual lists a charge time of 1,5 hours).

AndrewGS

I picked up a new FT-60R today and like the others report, a standard desktop charger is included. Mine has been charging for three hours and the manual states it could take up to three and a half from dead.

KK4ELO

Yeah thats what Ive been reading. So I have decided to get me a vx7r. I found one here local to me with programming cable, desktop rapid charger, and speaker mic, all for $250. Sounds like a good deal to me, so Im taking it. Seen the pics, and it looks brand new. Thanks to all who replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.