Ft-60r

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKolo

Thinking about selling my radio, and have no idea what its worth ????
Its about 4 years old if that means anything . Just looking for what i should ask or trade for it.

Thanks

davidvel

Do a search on e-bay for completed listings that resulted in a sale. That will give a good indication.

KD8JUV

I purchased my FT60R for $135 shipped with an external 2m/70cm SMA antenna, and RT Systems programming software about a year ago from a RR member.

scannersnstuff

don't hold out hope for a boatload of money. mine sat on the board for a long time. i finally sold it for $110.00 shipped. in all fairness though, they do go for $189.00 plus shipping. mine was in excellent shape. i've long since given up hope for selling my vx-150 and a few other item's. eveyone want's to cheap you down to like nothing. i'd rather just have it sit idle.

msills

don't hold out hope for a boatload of money. mine sat on the board for a long time. i finally sold it for $110.00 shipped. in all fairness though, they do go for $189.00 plus shipping. mine was in excellent shape. i've long since given up hope for selling my vx-150 and a few other item's. eveyone want's to cheap you down to like nothing. i'd rather just have it sit idle.

And I must say the equipment was in excellent condition! Thanks PDFDEMS for the purchase!

M. Sills / KC4SHP

GKolo

Ok thanks for the info, I guess i will ask 100.00 plus shipping or trade it. If you guys know anybody that might be interested let me know. It also comes with the leather carrier with the swivel release for a duty belt.
Thanks again for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.