FT BRAGG 380MHZ SYSTEM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRON

Good day folks,
I'm trying to pick up FT Bragg's 380mhz system using a RS Pro197 radio. I've tried it with the radio system type of UHF/VHF and P25 AUTO, no luck on either one. Can anyone tell me the settings I'll need to use for this system? I'm using Don Starr's Win500 software. I seem to remember inserting base and offset values for Ft Braggs previous 406-420mhz system. I'm wondering if this system might require the same.

Thanks a million guys.

wise871

Database Admin
P25 AUTO and add the control channels is all you need. Not sure which site your closest too so you may want to add all of them and set it to search all CC.

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber
Good day folks,
I'm trying to pick up FT Bragg's 380mhz system using a RS Pro197 radio. I've tried it with the radio system type of UHF/VHF and P25 AUTO, no luck on either one. Can anyone tell me the settings I'll need to use for this system? I'm using Don Starr's Win500 software. I seem to remember inserting base and offset values for Ft Braggs previous 406-420mhz system. I'm wondering if this system might require the same.

Thanks a million guys.

Program the system as P25 Auto and program in the control frequencies:

Fort Bragg Trunking System, Fayetteville, North Carolina - Scanner Frequencies

Next program in the talk groups you would like to listen to. That is all you need to do. You should be up and scanning in no time.

TRON

Apprecaite the quick response guys. I have both the control channels and voice channels programmed in and the talkgroup id's programmed in as well. I might try removing voice channels and leaving control and alternate control channels only. There were some kinds of base and offset settings needed for Ft Bragg's previous system, and I was wondering if I might need to enter those for this current system. Has anyone out there been able to monitor this system using a Pro106/197?

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.