FTO Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm new to scanning and need help finding out how to program in tones for Raymond FTO.
I found this on the site. but there's different frequency's to pick from.
Lancaster County, Nebraska (NE) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

I'm running a BCD996XT scanner.
Tired using ARC XT PRO but it fails using the USB link.
So i'm using freeSCAN and working great with the USB link.

Thanks for the help,
Quentin

SCPD

QRT
Hey, I'm new to scanning and need help finding out how to program in tones for Raymond FTO.
I found this on the site. but there's different frequency's to pick from.
Lancaster County, Nebraska (NE) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference

I'm running a BCD996XT scanner.
Tired using ARC XT PRO but it fails using the USB link.
So i'm using freeSCAN and working great with the USB link.

Thanks for the help,
Quentin

If you need the actual tone-outs, they are now listed in the wiki at the following link

Lancaster County (NE) - The RadioReference Wiki

As for the frequencies themselves, I everything for rural fire programmed in to my scanner. You can take the tone out for Raymond from the wiki link and program it in to your scanner, and you *should* be able to hear only the Raymond calls. I'm not real sure, my scanner isn't capable of fire tone out scanning.

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks! That's what I'm looking. Now another question is what is the frequency for raymond. I can only see tones a and b.

"It mite be cause I'm looking of my blackberry"

Thanks,
Quentin

SCPD

QRT
Go back and look at the original Lancaster county page. I think Raymond has low-band listed, but I mostly hear them on the North tower which is 800MHz.

I'm not sure how much they use the low-band these days.

Hey it pick up a call out but i didn't hear any tones? This was a medic call for Raymond Saturday night if i recall.

Today was our meeting at the station and i heard "Lincoln 911" do there test over the speakers but i didn't what channel the had the radio on. My guess North Paging.

I just got home to look at the log on my computer to see there was nothing log.

Frequency

Low Limit

High Limit

Go back and look at the original Lancaster county page. I think Raymond has low-band listed, but I mostly hear them on the North tower which is 800MHz.

I'm not sure how much they use the low-band these days.

Are you talking about this one 851.75000?

If so i'm about to try it and see what the out come.

SCPD

QRT
You will not hear the paging tones when the scanner is in fire tone out standby or search mode. You can program an audio able alert tone for the scanner when you receive a page.
To search for tone frequencies leave the A and B frequencies blank. When a page is received the scanner will display the A and B frequencies you need. If there are multiple tones, like nightly paging test, were the tones are set off one after the other the scanner will only decode the first tone. The scanner has to stop receiving a signal before it will search for new tones.

Status
Not open for further replies.