Fulton Co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
I was hearing traffic on a mutual aid freq at home and heard Fulton Co. mentioned. I looked it up and saw it was in PA. After looking in the RR DB, I noticed there was nothing for police or sheriff's office listed. I then looked in the FCC DB and saw a few freqs listed that are not in the RR DB. There were a bunch of MED channels as well as the below. Can anyone confirm if they are in use and if so, what their use is? Thanks.

KAF554 (FULTON, COUNTY OF) FCC Callsign Details

WNKX764 (FULTON, COUNTY OF) FCC Callsign Details

SCPD

QRT
There are alot of freqs that are not in the database. I have never heard any traffic from fulton county on that usually just franklin county. This is the old lowband channel for franklin county police. Its possible that the fulton county sheriff might use this to communicate with franklin county but this is just a guess.We only have state police here no county police anymore. I'm not sure what the other freq listed it for. The main freq that i see used is the fire/ems dispatch channel 46.52.

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
There are alot of freqs that are not in the database. I have never heard any traffic from fulton county on that usually just franklin county. This is the old lowband channel for franklin county police. Its possible that the fulton county sheriff might use this to communicate with franklin county but this is just a guess.We only have state police here no county police anymore. I'm not sure what the other freq listed it for. The main freq that i see used is the fire/ems dispatch channel 46.52.

That makes sense. I was wondering why there wasn't sheriffs office or police listed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.