Fulton County - New UHF system

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAWMAN24

Heard an incident dispatched over 453.3625 pl 94.8 yesterday. Was receiving it fairly well from my location in Southern Blair County. Didn’t hear anything traffic on the opps channels. Not sure if I will be out of its range or not. I can receive Bedford County P25 well from my location

kb3ouk

Premium Subscriber
Looks like they are finally over on the new system, was finally able to listen today and yesterday and everything is being dispatched on UHF and using the ops channels. One thing l was curious about myself was if they were still going to use 463.100 for EMS to hospital talk, well today I heard company 55 using it still, I'm guessing they have that frequency programmed in the new radios since the new radios have a MDC1200 or similar type of signalling (well some do, seems like ambulances do for sure and i don't remember hearing it before on 463.100 but its there now with the new radios because i hear it on dispatch too).

SCPD

QRT
Looks like they are finally over on the new system, was finally able to listen today and yesterday and everything is being dispatched on UHF and using the ops channels. One thing l was curious about myself was if they were still going to use 463.100 for EMS to hospital talk, well today I heard company 55 using it still, I'm guessing they have that frequency programmed in the new radios since the new radios have a MDC1200 or similar type of signalling (well some do, seems like ambulances do for sure and i don't remember hearing it before on 463.100 but its there now with the new radios because i hear it on dispatch too).
Yep looks like they got all the bugs worked out of the new system. They were having some problems the other week dispatch hearing them. I don’t have the 463.100 programmed in my scanner because I am now broadcasting on Broadcastify and you cannot broadcast ambulance to hospital traffic. There was lots of things going on yesterday and today so the ops channels were put to good use. Did you get a new scanner?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
So does anyone have a list of all the frequencies acutally being used by Fulton County by the new system?

SCPD

QRT
So does anyone have a list of all the frequencies acutally being used by Fulton County by the new system?
The updated frequencies are on this site now.
453.5000 948NAC law dispatch
453.3625 94.8 PL Fulton Fire EMS dispatch
453.5375 948NAC Fulton Ops 2
460.0875 948NAC Fulton Ops 3
460.4250 948NAC Fulton Ops 4
463.1000 ambulance to Fulton County medical center

kb3ouk

Premium Subscriber
Yep looks like they got all the bugs worked out of the new system. They were having some problems the other week dispatch hearing them. I don’t have the 463.100 programmed in my scanner because I am now broadcasting on Broadcastify and you cannot broadcast ambulance to hospital traffic. There was lots of things going on yesterday and today so the ops channels were put to good use. Did you get a new scanner?

Your broadcast is the only way I'm able to hear the ops channels at the moment, I'm in the process of getting another scanner. Now that they have the ops channels, the way calls are handled has changed and if all you're doing is listening to dispatch because you don't have anything P25 capable, you miss most of what's happening, because now they are able to just use dispatch for dispatch and then move off once units respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.