FuncubePro+ Dongle For Sale ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I have a FuncubePro+ Dongle, for sale and would like to put it on RadioReference Web Site, You can listen to Shortwave, AM, FM, VHF, UHF BANDS, where do I put it, Can I put it into one of the Shortwave Forums or do I put it in the for Classifieds and under what header do I put it under.
thanks for any information,
Steve

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It's not so much of a stretch to put this in the Communications Receivers section (but you could have figured that out, I'm sure...)

or a better place - and one that it will undoubtedly disappear quickly - would be the fcdproplus Yahoo group...Mike

Saint

Premium Subscriber
?????????????

It's not so much of a stretch to put this in the Communications Receivers section (but you could have figured that out, I'm sure...)

or a better place - and one that it will undoubtedly disappear quickly - would be the fcdproplus Yahoo group...Mike

And in the future you could be more professional when replying to a person who send his money in every year to support the web site, believe it or not everyone does not have all the answers to all the questions, but I seems you do, I would like to apologize to you that you found a reason to slap my hand just because I asked a question. WHAT WAS I THINKING OF.

From I feel so stupid for asking....

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
My apologies - my NY based sarcasm gets the better of me on occasion, particularly when I just came back from there. Old habits die hard

Nonetheless, I have no doubt that if you put that on the Yahoo group it will get snatched up in short order. There's a backlog of those, I understand, on order, so you should get a real quick response

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.