Funny or Interesting Radio Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

w8jkc

Anybody have any instances where they were listening to a scanner or live feed here on RadioReference, and heard some kind of transmission which was either funny, or caught you off guard?

I know of a few I can remember, however the one linked below has to be the best of those that I can recall.

Heard on the Ohio MARCS System, State Patrol, Canton Post Talkgroup on November 29th 2009.

"Market and Easton, near Edgewood Golf Course; gonna be a Honda versus a pumpkin.... Ok?" "Ok."

Here's a direct link to the file on my website: http://www.w8jkc.com/includes/OSP_honda_vs_pumpkin_nov262009.wav

Last edited:

Scandxer

One time I heard my local PD go to a call for a Woman who came home to find her husband dressed in her clothes lol..

So dispatch sent a rookie to the scene with camera equipment as a joke. Lol

w8jkc

Everyone just let this thread die on it's own please, since there are already threads on the subject.

It was my mistake by posting a new thread, and not replying to an old one first.

Thanks

Scandxer

Everyone just let this thread die on it's own please, since there are already threads on the subject.

It was my mistake by posting a new thread, and not replying to an old one first.

Thanks

Have fun with those 140 pages lol :p

the best ive heard yet,,

From dispatch,,
Stand By for Priority Flash,
Hispanic Male,Wearing Tan Shorts,No Shirt,With a Chainsaw,Attempting to Cut the Boot Off a Vehicle....

a recent funny catch,,
"....No Licence,No Proof of Insurance,No Registration,4 Different Names,,(laughter),,He thinks He's Walking Home...."

Status
Not open for further replies.