Funny things heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piston52Heavy

About a month ago or so, I was listening to Selfridge Tower and there was a KC-135R flying in the pattern. I heard the following:

Tower: "Piston 52 Heavy, cleared for the option, runway 19."

Tanker: "Cleared for the option, runway 19, Northwest... Piston 52 Heavy"

Tower: "Thought you were flying a different plane tonight huh?"

Tanker: "Yeah, sorry about that."

KMTC

Haha thats good

On one boring afternoon I heard SANG Tower get into a conversation with a private pilot about the housing market in California among other off-topic things.

*Random question: what kind of scanner do you have?

Piston52Heavy

KMTC said:
Haha thats good

On one boring afternoon I heard SANG Tower get into a conversation with a private pilot about the housing market in California among other off-topic things.

*Random question: what kind of scanner do you have?

I have a Pro 2021 and a Sony Wavehawk.

Piston52Heavy

My brother lives in Pennsylvania and he told me a while back he heard the local fire department being dispatched to a location for an elderly lady with rectal bleeding. Can you imagine the look on the firefighters faces when they recieved that call?!

wjf

Piston52Heavy said:
My brother lives in Pennsylvania and he told me a while back he heard the local fire department being dispatched to a location for an elderly lady with rectal bleeding. Can you imagine the look on the firefighters faces when they recieved that call?!

I'm sure the look was that of any medical emergency.

fnnm1062

longtime member
As hard as it is to believe rectal bleeds seem to be a common situation at least here in Michigan. Now for funny dispatches here are a few I have heard.

unit xxx respond to a woman down on Karen ave .....

unit xxx respond to a man down on dick street .........

unit xxx respond to a woman w/ an object stuck at xxxxx (later learned what the rest of the story was....

unit xxx respond to xxxxx (a local alternative lifestyle bar), per fire enter in rear......

These are just a few in my 5 yrs of dispatching I have heard or had to dispatch

Mason

Listened to a call of ear bitten off by horse. Then the MR ED stuff started......
A horse
of course a horse

Disturbing but kind of funny was the call of a 90 something man on death bed having family, medical, and clergy in room for his last few minutes. The call was to have the individual ,who was masterbating over the 90 year old guy, removed from there.
Dispatch .... Did you copy?
Unit.... Yes but am speechless I mean Wow.

Railscan

tree fire

Cant remember the city or twp (could have been Plymouth or Northville) but anyway they were dispatched to a "tree fire on Burning Tree Lane"!

bigbluemsp

When I worked at a mall I called 911 when me and my partner came upon a van at the end of the lot at 1000 at night. When we approached and knocked on the window I heard someone scream bloody murder inside.

I found out that when we knocked the female got scared and bit down completely biting his head clean off.

Dispatch put it out this was.

Respond to a Medical at the mall...... Meet with Public Safety Reference a decapation to a penis........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.