Future Request for Uniden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alliance01TX

Premium Subscriber
Band Plan Section(s) with P25 as focus area:

1) Allow a "manual" Band Plan input that allows to Delete or Turn-Off a selected P25 Band Plan that emluates via the P25 CC.

Example is on our Regional System has both 700 and 800 Band Plans and Muliple 800 MHz region wide along with several RF rich enviorments...

Would like to turn-off the 700 and limit any possible search, scan or detection of the 700 MHz Band in this one example only.

2) Allow a Manual Band Plan set up that requires the CC to be manually input in the first Band Band slot and the alternates / voice channels as required afterwards - thus Not utilizing (if feasable) the Push-Down CC Band Plan(s)

3) Housekeeping variable time set to base the housekeeping on the amount of scanning or searching (P25 example) so if say scanning is lite or locked to one chanel during an event the housekeeping routines would be vastly lighter.

4) Sample rate increaes that will perhaps improve capture where reasonable...

The above are future request to Uniden - UpMan.

Thx

Bill

3bamams

Uniden we all want you to listen!! lol

I agree with others that the playback feature needs its own time and date stamp. I really like the way the PSR-800 playback was set up and would like to see that with the 536. Also why is UNIDEN still using numbers for programing their systems and department memory slots. With more and more smart phone capable people of all ages I would have like to seen titles for memory allocations like GRE did with the PSR-800. So if I wanted to select a certain system or department I could just look at the name on the screen to select or deselect my options and not have to remember numbers and look at a list. To me this is the old school way still and I think GRE got it right with the PSR-800.

Status
Not open for further replies.