G5 Philly Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfd5048

Looking for help in programming my G5 pager for Philly Fire.. No matter what I do I always end up hearing PD or Housing. Is there a way around this? Thank you all in advance.

sparklehorse

Premium Subscriber
You might have better luck asking this question in either the Unication forum or the Pennsylvania forum. But don’t rush over there and post up a whole new thread! That is frowned on ‘round here. Instead, click on ‘Report’ and ask a moderator to kindly move this thread to one of those other forums.

tvengr

Well Known Member
You want to use the Zone 1 site for Fire and EMS. Frequencies are 853.5875, 853.7875, 853.8125, and 853.8375. Talkgroups you would be interested in follow:
237 North Fire Dispatch
239 South Fire Dispatch
241 North EMS Dispatch
235 Central EMS Dispatch
243 South EMS Dispatch
The Fire Tac talkgroups are all encrypted and cannot be monitored.
Double click on the Zone and Knob Positions you are using. Set the Receiving Mode to Trunking TG-Scan. If set to Trunking TG-Monitor, you will hear everything on the system. Using Trunking TG-Scan, you will receive only the talkgroups you programmed.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Here is a file for you to try. Zone 1 is Phila Fire/EMS. Knob Positions as follows:
1. Fire/EMS Disp
2. Fire Dispatch
3. EMS Dispatch
4. North Fire Dsp
5. South Fire Dsp
6. North EMS Dsp
7. Cent EMS Dsp
8. South EMS Dsp
Save the zipped file to your computer and extract. Import the extracted file with your G5 programming software. Depending on your G5 model, you may have to do a conversion.

Attachments

• GxPPS_V0.3.14.10 _Philadelphia_191005.zip
    28 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.