Ga,Ky,Tn,In, Repeater files

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilbrad

My head makes a bad antenna
My father is traveling thru GA-KY-Tn, Indiana on way to FL anyone with xls or db of any these states(repeater freqs) please pm me

Brad

davewhall29

Premium Subscriber
What exactly are you/he looking for when you say "repeater freqs"? 2m, 440, etc.? And what area would he be traveling through in TN? I don't have a file I can send you...but I might be able to help you.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
Even the ARRL now is FREE
No, not really. The app is free, but without activation, the app does not give you access to 2m and 440MHz repeaters, the two most popular bands. Activation of the full version costs $9.95.

Any repeater directory is only as good as the data it contains. I can find errors in all of them. The one advantage that the ARRL Repeater Directory has is that it gets its data directly from the frequency coordinators. That's not to say that it's always correct, though.

One other point...a list of repeaters is just a list of repeaters. Rarely do these lists tell you which repeaters have the best coverage or are most active for any given area.

ecps92

Thanks, didn't know that, only installed it today.
I generally use the Repeater Book app

Exactly, same as the RR DB it's only as good as the info submitted by the user base.

No, not really. The app is free, but without activation, the app does not give you access to 2m and 440MHz repeaters, the two most popular bands. Activation of the full version costs $9.95.

Any repeater directory is only as good as the data it contains. I can find errors in all of them. The one advantage that the ARRL Repeater Directory has is that it gets its data directly from the frequency coordinators. That's not to say that it's always correct, though.

One other point...a list of repeaters is just a list of repeaters. Rarely do these lists tell you which repeaters have the best coverage or are most active for any given area.

aaron315

Indiana Repeater Council has their directory online. This is the same data they send to the ARRL for the directory.

You can copy and paste pretty easily into a spreadsheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.