GATRRS Live Oak/San Patricio

ad5mx

Premium Subscriber
Is the system not in the RRDB? The known sites should be listed, unless it's a very new system that is still being built out.

Do you not have a scanner you could use to search the bands to find control channels?
I am new to this and probably on the wrong forum but, I was doing a little search and found a Austin/Travis system control channel at 150.99375 that I could not find in the system freq list. I live on the Live Oak,San Patricio county line near lake Corpus Christi Texas. Any thought or knowledge on this? I was receiving a full scale signal and I do monitor the system.

KevinC

Other
Super Moderator
I am new to this and probably on the wrong forum but, I was doing a little search and found a Austin/Travis system control channel at 150.99375 that I could not find in the system freq list. I live on the Live Oak,San Patricio county line near lake Corpus Christi Texas. Any thought or knowledge on this? I was receiving a full scale signal and I do monitor the system.
Are you sure it isn't 150.995?

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
Are you sure it isn't 150.995?
He was probably getting the Botines site on 150.995, the skip has been strong for over a week down here. I’ve been picking up everything from 150-940 from Carrizo Springs all the way out to Columbus, Karnes City, Victoria, etc. I am sure this is the case with the OP

ad5mx

Premium Subscriber
After a little looking I believe you are right about the skip probably being the culprit. I will be a little less jumpy before more research. Thank you'll for the insight.