Geauga County Antenna Question

jludlow

Premium Subscriber
I have a question for someone who might live in the Geauga County area. I have a Terrawave Yagi Base Antenna in my attic that I use for my scanners which I've had for years . Terrawave T09100Y11206T Yagi Base Antenna | Scanner Master Obviously I live in a simulcast county. I have a BCD 536 HP that has worked relatively well with this antenna. I recently purchased a SDS 200 which has definitely made a huge difference in my listening experience. my question is I also monitor our local low band fire frequencies (Paging) and some frequencies on DMR. Has anyone found a way to use the directional antenna and another antenna together to be able to monitor these other frequencies on one scanner ? ( DMR/ Low Band Fire) Thank You in advance for any help with this question.

jludlow

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the reply! Thats exactly what I was hoping to find. I kind of figured that the low band would be phasing out at some point since everything is going through the Digital 800. Thanks again for the links. Very much appreciated!!