gee thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

adcockfred

bad sd card. that 8 gb card brings this psr-800 into being. now I can use scan sets. but really these guys are no where near done populating this 1A7 system

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
English?

Are you having some problems with it?

He was having problems with the original MicroSD card and going to another brand card solved that.

As for the other thing... I suspect that he's commenting on how much`use' there `currently' is apparent on the system he's interested in? (It would be kinda nice if he used an actual `name' as an identifier, but maybe he hasn't yet `discovered' it in the RR database for wherever he is?)

The *good* thing is that he's got his scanner working.

adcockfred

thank for taking an interest in my problem with this 800. I have seen it ghost talk groups and re arrange them too. but now that I replaced the 8 gb card from the replaced 4 gb card, I ran into dos at about 150 entries. so I tried to reload on same number but it would not. so then I loaded the miss entry on the next number and transferred it in to the correct number. I have done this twice at around 200 entries. now at about 300 entries. now see that I am about half populated and probably have to many entries on some numbers. scan sets still a ways away. well any how the bad guys prevailed last night and the good guys the night before. always exciting at night in the 3 rd most populated county in the nation. really need advise on should I put in more towers or less with the 800. our smallest out fitted wrecker has 4 197 they seem to work better with just 2 simulcast frequencies. but that is also if you are with in 5 miles of a tower . it is a rare thing when I can make both scanners hit off the scan on the 700 frequency. every day is a brave new day in the digital world.

Status
Not open for further replies.