Gem State Communications Trunked System Boise

Status
Not open for further replies.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Hey,

Sitting at the Holiday Inn Airport Tonight listening to the 396T and was monitoring the Gem State Comm. TRS and Noticed a few new talkgroups, I am going to verify before i post the others to the database

17472 - Boise City Taxi
Heard this in the Cab on the way to the Hotel Definately Confirmed.

57456 - Airport Shuttle or another Taxi Company, talked about a pickup from the holiday inn to the airport

272 - Skywatch Traffic Helicopter - comms between a cotrol room and a helicopter reporting traffic on I-84 and several other areas, can hear the pilot is clearly in a helo

I wanted to post here first to get some help confirming the talkgroups since i am not a native.

Last edited:

jimvv

Gem State comm.

That system is a "type I" system... It needs a fleetmap set... but you have got the right names so far. I listen to Boise Traffic alot, they say alot more on that channel that they do on their broadcast traffic reports.
Jim

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Yeah Type 1, but i have only seen 1 odd numbered talkgroup so far, not enough traffic on the type 1 fleets to figure it out yet.

I am here till at least noon, hopefully my truck will get fixed today

very interesting listening with all that wind last night, I am at vista and I-84 and it looked like a hurricane outside

jimvv

Gem State

If you would like a Win96 or UASD file of this system, let me know... I have most users identified. Gem State is good about their FCC licensing... They list all the users of that system if you look up one of its freqs.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.