Geneva Rock - Motorola System?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWhiting

Premium Subscriber
Has anyone ever looked into Geneva Rocks traffic? I found a license on the FCC Database with call sign WPUQ429 and I would like to get them added to the database if I can figure this out.

They are definetly using a motorola trunking system, but I'm not sure if they are on one of the local private systems operated by Utah Communications, Peak Mobile Comm, ect or on their own system.

A couple of the freqs listed on the license are definately control channels (939.45 & 939.475), which I believe are coming from Farnsworth Peak Site listed on the license as I am out in Tooele County.

I would appreciate any info, I am trying to be a contributing member, but I am not the best at figuring systems out as I am fairly new to scanning. Thanks.

kd7rto

Link: Geneva Rock 900 MHz Trunked systems

If you're going to monitor to identify the use of talk groups, that would be great. I don't think anybody's done much yet. You'll want to find and lock out the tg used for data (automatic vehicle location). If listening to cement mixers doesn't soon get tiring, all that noise certainly will.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.