George Floyd Protests (Riots) In Downtown Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
Most activity is on CPD Citywide 6 (460.250, 162.2 PL). Also hearing some activity from ISP on StarCom21 TG 9009 (Dist Chicago Tac 1)

ILjim

Premium Subscriber
Fire Dept activity is on Citywide (476.6875 NAC 293) and also CTA Fire (460.0625). ISP has moved most operations to the ITTF North Zone A & B Talkgroups.

n1das

Yeah, it's been happening throughout the entire incident.

Heard in the background by the jammer talking to somebody nearby while he had PTT keyed: "...It's a scanner app........yeah...you download it..."

danbrew60177

Premium Subscriber
Spent 30 years in Chicago, and moved to the beach last year. Came up to Chicago yesterday to help my kid move into her apartment for grad school. Listened to the scanner last night and there was talk about guys headed to the District 7 station to burn them out. Chilling. And I musta heard at least 50 reports of shots fired. Cannot tell you how thankful I am to have gotten out of Chicago. Kind of bummer my kid is here, but she’s gotta be here for her professional education. Crossing our fingers this nonsense dies down in a few days.

ilgrant

The term 'jammer' in this case is someone who deliberately interferes with communications by playing music and deliberately keying up over others. With some of the long transmit times this 'clown' was doing I hope they were able to locate them.

Chicago2210

Did anyone catch the Russian National Anthem on CW 6 just now? Radio Techs are working to triangulate

Status
Not open for further replies.