Germantown PD Talk Groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
I am trying to configure EZ Scan and importing systems/sites and PD/FD talk groups and wanting to know if anyone can help me out with Trunk System (Montgomery County MARCS.IP) Talk Groups for Germantown PD? Looking for conventional frequencies as well as anything to do with the village of Germantown. Thanks!

John
kf4anc

sopranosno1

Germantown and german township have several tacs, local channels that havent been identfied yet.i have around 30-40 talk groups that are in use that isnt posted yet for agencies in montgomery county. Maybe someone with a digital scanner can identify these unknown talk groups. All of them are active everyday so it should be pretty easy to identify them.im getting about 30 percent decode rate from my location so maybe someone around dayton montgomery county can help all of out and get these identified. Sorry i cant help on the ezscan. Stil using gre-600.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Ahh okay, thanks for that. I have a relative working on the GPD and he told me his unit # and all the info I would need to identify him on the radio, but I couldn't find any info on TGs and he doesn't know any of that. Thanks for the info!

sopranosno1

There dispatch should be 58013 sheriff dispatch south. Also the conventional channels should be 155.925 155.700 153.935 155.925. cant remember all of them. They are listed on radioreference under montgomery county. All the old vhf hi band pd fire ems is listed

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Yes I have those from RR, but like the Fairborn conventional freqs I am not hearing anything...of all (8) locally listed conventional freqs in my area I only hear 154.400 Fairborn FD Dispatch. All others are silent. Of all MARCS TGs I only hear the Fairborn PD Dispatch TG and replies...no Car 2 Car, no inter-agency, nada. I am still working the programming bugs out here, so maybe it will get better :)

sopranosno1

Im planning on getting the trx-1. i hope you get all the bugs worked out. there is monix meetings once a month. One in centerville and one on the kentucky side of the river around bellvue ky. I may not spelled the city right. Both at a donatos pizza.great people to help get your scanner going and able to help with questions you may have.

n8dhw

Premium Subscriber
Yes I have those from RR, but like the Fairborn conventional freqs I am not hearing anything...of all (8) locally listed conventional freqs in my area I only hear 154.400 Fairborn FD Dispatch. All others are silent. Of all MARCS TGs I only hear the Fairborn PD Dispatch TG and replies...no Car 2 Car, no inter-agency, nada. I am still working the programming bugs out here, so maybe it will get better :)

Most of that stuff is encrypted so you wouldn't hear anything anyway. As in the case of Germantown they are dispatched by the Regional Dispatch Center in Miamisburg. They are on the 57 LE South talkgroup. They will identify by Germantown XXX. Most car to car and TAC stuff has gone encrypted like in Greene County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Hey thanks for that! Can you hear the GPD replies to dispatch on the 57 LE South TG or do they switch to another (or) encrypted talk group?

Status
Not open for further replies.