BCD436HP/BCD536HP: Get a Free Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinhead

I hope i WIN ,,,,,,I could use a free radio ,,,,,,since some one scammed me out of a brand new gre-psr-600,,,,,on the old classifieds platform ,,good luck to all

bwilborn

I didn't have a problem entering. I'll be more than happy to have a chance at this scanner. *cross fingers*

-- B

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
That's the next contest. If you win, I'll come spend a week living in your garage. You will be expected to provide both food and entertainment.

That would be a good thing! Got three Uniden scanners out there which probably could need some tuning up - bring your tool kit. Got heating and A/C there so you should be plenty comfy.:lol::p

AC2OY

That's the next contest. If you win, I'll come spend a week living in your garage. You will be expected to provide both food and entertainment.

Paul if I win you can have the guest room!! I would only ask programming questions only to the point where you can say..."shut up Michael" Then I would...LOL

Blackink

Does anyone know when the drawing will be for this scanner?

I had my wife sign up for the free scanner and she said she didn't see a date for drawing the winner.

Thanks....

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
Tried my entry again on a different wifi and it worked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.