Get ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pallen444

Wichita and all county radios going to phase 2 in the summer 2020.all ready getting new Motorola's Apx for the change over

tipster67

Well, he's back again... Let's see here.
sedgwick county Project 25 Phase II TDMA
Thread starter: pallen444 Start date: Mar 21, 2016
"A friend told me they may be starting slowly a few talk groups at a time."
Same Thread---
May 7, 2016 #9
"motorola apx 8000
Got some p-2 on my radio 5-7-16 detectives talking."
** See they were already testing in 2016 :) **

sedgwick county phaze 2
Thread starter: pallen444 Start date: Oct 31, 2016
"Its comeing soon all updates almost done."

And now this post... Go back and view all the old posts. Consider the source folks...

Last edited by a moderator:

dgruver911

Let's not drop to his level. He has been reported, let's hope the mods take appropriate action.

Let's be factual here. A switch to Phase II will be extremely expensive, several million$. It will not take place without YEARS of advance planning and conversations with user agencies, including surrounding counties and others who use the system daily. And budget approval by the County Commission in public meeting. None of which has happened yet. So it's not happening anytime soon.

tipster67

Let's not drop to his level. He has been reported, let's hope the mods take appropriate action.

Let's be factual here. A switch to Phase II will be extremely expensive, several million$. It will not take place without YEARS of advance planning and conversations with user agencies, including surrounding counties and others who use the system daily. And budget approval by the County Commission in public meeting. None of which has happened yet. So it's not happening anytime soon.

You are right. It just frustrating knowing that people will read this and each of us could spend 15-20 minutes knocking down this stuff, per person. Thank you and I promise to keep my cool, till next time...

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Gents, some of you might want to read this:

dgruver911

1. Click this link which takes you to your Ignore List within your User CP.
  2. In the box below Add a Member to Your List... enter the member's name. As you type it will display possible member names.
  3. Click Okay.
When I follow the link , I see no such box or statement Add A Member to your List....

Status
Not open for further replies.