Get Your Scanners Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

brey1234

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
PLYMOUTH -- There's going to be a disaster of some kind in Centennial Park on Saturday, Sept. 23, but at least it's planned.

Clyde Avery, Marshall County Emergency Management Agency director, reminded EMA board members and guests at the board meeting Thursday night, that the exercise which begins at 8 a.m. that day is going to be a test.

"NIMS (National Incident Management System) is going to be tested," Avery said of the emergency response system now mandated as a prerequisite to counties receiving Department of Homeland Security grants.
http://www.southbendtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060916/News01/609160346/-1/NEWS01

ISP911

According to the planning document radio communications will take place on the following:
County Fire - 154.130mHz
IHERN - 155.340mHz
SAFE-T - Plymouth Medics have been using FG1 (TG 14592) recently for admin traffic. But others may come into play.
Amatuer Radio - not sure what net yet.

Participants:
Plymouth Police, Fire, EMS, Bremen Police, Marshall County Police, Plymouth Parks Dept, Plymouth Street Dept., American Red Cross, County EMA, Parkview Samaritan (helo). I'll try to monitor what I can and post a synopsis. I'll be on landscaping detail outside. :(

Exercise kicks off around 0800..

Status
Not open for further replies.