Getting error codes for feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodian

Feed Provider
I host two Broadcastify scanner feeds, using ProScan and RadioFeed. I get multiple similar error codes several times a day on both feeds, and can't seem to pinpoint whats going on.
They usually start with Error Code 10- "Unable to write data to the transport connection. An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."
Afterwards within a one minute span, i get about 4 "Error code 1- Unable to connect to Broadcastify server."
I'm pretty confident that the error code 1's will go away once i figure the error code 10's.
Sometimes after the Error code 10, i'll get an Error code 3- Mountpoint in use.
System is direct connected via ethernet cable to an Apple Airport router. I don't believe this is associated with the computers hardware, as i had recently upgraded computer systems, and the problem followed it.

Any ideas?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Intermittent connections could be caused by your computer, NIC card, Ethernet cables & ports, router, ISP, far end, etc. It's suggested by a few users to use a tool called PingPlotter to isolate where the problem is.

Ensure you're not using AVG Anti-Virus software as that will interrupt TCP traffic.

goodian

Feed Provider
Is there anywhere i could find a writeup on this? I'll get ping plotter, but not sure ill know what to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.