Getting Feed Back Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdleMonitor

Premium Subscriber
Went away for Christmas holidays for 2 weeks and I didn't have my stream online. Now I come back an the listings aren't there anymore.

Whom shall I contact so I can get it activated again? Or must I simply file another submission for a new feed again?

richtidd

Database Admin
Went away for Christmas holidays for 2 weeks and I didn't have my stream online. Now I come back an the listings aren't there anymore.

Whom shall I contact so I can get it activated again? Or must I simply file another submission for a new feed again?

If you are referring to your feed of - Quinte Region Public Safety

You were offline so ling that the system started the process to delete your feed. It was set to inactive. You where sent e-mail notices.

I reset you feed to active so you should be able to access it & start sending audio. Currently it shows red & offline but when you send audio it should turn green for online.

Here is the Feed notification settings for future info:
Feed Notification Settings

Time Down Action
============================================
15 min Email Notification to Feed Owner
6 Hours Email Notification to Feed Owner
24 Hours Email Notification to Feed Owner
7 days Email Notification and feed set inactive
resulting in feed provider losing premium subscriber status
14 days Email notification and feed deactivated.
21 days Feed deleted.

• NOTE:Feed must be online to receive premium subscriber status

• NOTE: If prior arrangements are made with the Live Audio Administration staff we can prevent a feed from being deleted if it needs extended downtime.

• NOTE: Feed Owner will also receive an Email Notification when feed goes back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.