Getting ready for eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewey

I plan on placing some more old equipment on eBay. My reason for posting here first is because if anyone from Baltimore south through Southern Maryland is interested, I will meet up to show the equipment. All was originally purchased brand new by me, and never modded in any way. All equipment is in perfect working condition.

- Uniden BC895XLT with power adapter and back of set antenna (serial 0601xxxx).
- Sangean ATS-803A (the RS DX-440 twin) shortwave receiver with power supply (cloth shoulder stap is missing, serial 1064xxx).

The above is in very good condition, and never used in a mobile environment. I am also including a BC245XLT with the power supply/charger, rubber duck, and serial cable. I do not have a battery, the rubber boot over the programming jack has been removed, and the serial number has been hand etched into the case (also in perfect working condition, serial 9601xxxx).

My plan is eBay for $200.00.

Dewey

kilowa22

I plan on placing some more old equipment on eBay. My reason for posting here first is because if anyone from Baltimore south through Southern Maryland is interested, I will meet up to show the equipment. All was originally purchased brand new by me, and never modded in any way. All equipment is in perfect working condition.

- Uniden BC895XLT with power adapter and back of set antenna (serial 0601xxxx).
- Sangean ATS-803A (the RS DX-440 twin) shortwave receiver with power supply (cloth shoulder stap is missing, serial 1064xxx).

The above is in very good condition, and never used in a mobile environment. I am also including a BC245XLT with the power supply/charger, rubber duck, and serial cable. I do not have a battery, the rubber boot over the programming jack has been removed, and the serial number has been hand etched into the case (also in perfect working condition, serial 9601xxxx).

My plan is eBay for $200.00.

Dewey

FYI The insertion fees and final sale fees for eBay will go to a 9%+ for all sales after March 29th.
List & sale your items before that date or you will pay that fee if a item is sold.

Dewey

FYI The insertion fees and final sale fees for eBay will go to a 9%+ for all sales after March 29th.
List & sale your items before that date or you will pay that fee if a item is sold.

Thanks, I didn't know about this. Another good thing killed by success!

Dewey

Status
Not open for further replies.