Giving custom lists a FL QuickKey

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvachris

Hi there! Fairly new to this both this scanner and the software. I have a custom list currently set to scan a certain range of frequencies. Is it possible to give this custom list a favorite list quick key? Or... is it possible to create a favorite list based on frequency range (as opposed to the pre-loaded info)?

I'd like to be able to simultaneously scan these frequencies as well as some of my favorites pulled in from the database. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Chris

SCPD

QRT
In Sentinel you can assign several favorites to a single "quick key". I don't have sentinel at the moment so can't help you by walking you through the tables. But it can be done.

Voyager

Can you define "custom list"? Is this a FL? But, you can search and scan by enabling that option in the search options.

rvachris

Can you define "custom list"? Is this a FL? But, you can search and scan by enabling that option in the search options.

Basically, the keystrokes I'm using are
Menu>Search For>Custom Search
Here I was able to set a frequency range (i.e. 100.00 - 120.00) to scan.

Then of course I have my favorites list with various departments/services that were pre-loaded on the SD card.

Currently, I have to switch back and forth between that custom frequency range and the favorites list. I'd like to be able scan them both at the same time. Hopefully that makes sense. Thanks for your reply!
-Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.