• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Gladstone Publlic Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCP8778

Does anyone know what frequency Gladstone, MO has moved to? I heard somewhere that nextel had bought out the 853.637 frequency effective today. That makes sense because I've had my scanner on all evening, and nothing has came across that frequency.

TCP8778

Thanks a million! I'll give it a whirl. Also, I just found 866.825 on the FCC's site, that's new to me, any clue what that one does?

hkrharry

Member - RR DB AdminMo/Ks
Database Admin
HI Guys

Sorry for not letting every one know about the switch. But Gregg got it right on the $$!

We were Buzy doing the rebanding for them.( Me and my fellow radiotechs from the big M, there were 2 radio shops involved in the change)

Just did not have time to make a post yet.

The channel/pl plan stayed the same only the Public Safety freq changed due to NEXTEL Rebanding mandates.

The new NPSPAC 866.825, channel you see is supposed to be New for the Fire Dept but it has not yet been implemented. No timeline on that one yet.

Sm0ke

Status
Not open for further replies.