Glendale FD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
I see Glendale FD has come into the state system mix. Could someone tell me if both of the Moundsville sites have come online or is it possible the Glendale can hit the Ohio County site? I'm asking because I want have FreeScan all ready to update my dads 396XT when I get back down that way.
I just have another question and I'll just post it here instead of making a new thread. Has anyone that has the 396XT and has done the update that just came out last week found that is has made any difference with the states P-25 System? I have heard major differences with a few P-25 systems that I have been able to monitor since the update. Just curious about the WV state system.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I have 6 hits on their TGID from the ohio county site.Not sure about the moundsville site i will keep looking at my proscan log for any updates.

mule1075

Feed Provider
I get the Ohio county site quite good it is really not that far from little Washington 30 miles at the most.As for the antenna it is an old channel master 5904 monitenna at about 20 feet attached too a JIM M75 Low Noise Preamp..If you want take a listen to my feed the link is in my signature or you can listen on the proscan client also.Looking to upgrade to a new antenna soon.Adam

In a house along a busy road in Mercer County, Far
Your feed sounds pretty good on my end. I get a little static now and then but it sounds good otherwise. I haven't tried ProScan, I use RadioFeed though. Is it or was it difficult to get it set up and running. I kind of like the idea of having my feed set up on my own web page. I think I could do so much more with it to make it more appealing to me.

mule1075

Feed Provider
Did not take long at all and was a piece of cake setting up.Off to bed for the evening I will keep looking at my log for the Glendale TGID to pop up.And thanks for your comments on my feed Happy Scanning.Adam

Mylan

Feed Provider
I know its kinda late but since nobody else chimed in on this thread (ahem)...

moundsville site is online... but anyway-

I am the one who discovered that glendale channel... it did come across the ohio county tower system... every time I have heard this TG active i have only heard the dispatcher talking- never any field units .... it's almost like a duplex radio system but then again I had my radios with wildcard enabled and the other half of the conversation was nowhere to be found... it wasn't on their active vhf channels because I can receive them here and was monitoring them simultaniously....

Another crazy thing about this talkgroup is that the first few times I heard it, the dispatcher was talking to the fire chief about calling in reinforcements to a fire... naturally when hearing that convo, one would assume this to be a glen dale fire channel... BUT last monday I was home during the day when all day long on this channel, I heard the dispatcher talking to GD police units....

so all i can say is that i'm certain that it is a glen dale channel and I'm certain it (at least sometimes) comes across the ohio county simulcast.... but since i heard their dispatcher talking to both fire and police units and i only hear one side of the conversation, i dont know what exactly this tg is......

Status
Not open for further replies.