Glendale PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ165

Premium Subscriber
No, no feeds for Glendale PD. I work for them though, as a dispatcher LOL. Don't know why, but no one has posted a feed yet.

Astrak

I provide a Phoenix PD feed which covers the NW area of Phoenix, but not Glendale.

gsmith2k5

No, no feeds for Glendale PD. I work for them though, as a dispatcher LOL. Don't know why, but no one has posted a feed yet.

LoL, Thank you, I guess we kinda have a little something in common then. You could say I kinda work for them as well. I fix the cruisers that the Officers Crash. I am currently rebuilding a unit that was T-Boned a little bit ago. Unit 448. Have a great day, and thank you for helping to keep our community safe.

gsmith2k5

I was listening to your feed last night. is there any way that a person could send a request to the providers? or are you guys locked into the stations you are currently providing ?

Astrak

I was listening to your feed last night. is there any way that a person could send a request to the providers? or are you guys locked into the stations you are currently providing ?

My feed? I can't receive Glendale from where I am in Mesa someone a little closer would have to provide a feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.