Glendale Police Dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeyB

Does anyone hear much from them? If so what's a good tower to catch them on?

Thanks!

They're not the busiest but you'll hear some traffic stops, bar checks (strip clubs) and the occasional domestic call. They are busier than most departments for a city of 5,000 because of the traffic it brings in from non-residents. Best site is DTB which is located near Glendale. I'm sure I've heard them on some other sites but that is within miles of Glendale.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Come on let's not forget the main fact Glendale remains a viable city. yes indeed and more than one such establishment..

Remember Fire and EMS are now provided by Denver and indeed DTB remains the best and almost only CC to listen to them on.

Jim<

jeffreyinberthoud

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Can't help you with hearing them but I know they are!!!! On Santa fe everyday collecting fee's from speeders I think at any time they have at least four speeders pulled over around the hampden exit.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Can't help you with hearing them but I know they are!!!! On Santa fe everyday collecting fee's from speeders I think at any time they have at least four speeders pulled over around the hampden exit.

Think you might be referring to Sheridan Jeffrey instead of Glendale as that's not there district.

Jim<

dougjgray

Douglas Co/Englewood/Littleton/Arapahoe county Are probably pulling in some big bucks along Sante fe, After the 1st of the year I even noticed alot of speed traps coming home at midnight from Highlands Ranch North to Hampton. They are solving there budget issues I guess

Last edited:

MikeyB

Douglas Co/Englewood/Littleton/Arapahoe county Are probably pulling in some big bucks along Sante fe, After the 1st of the year I even noticed alot of speed traps coming home at midnight from Highlands Ranch North to Hampton. They are solving there budget issues I guess

Also along Broadway between Arapahoe and Mineral - ACSO or LPD depending on which direction you're traveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.