Glendale PD
San Marino PD
Burbank PD
Beverly Hill PD
So. Pasadena PD
Culver City PD
Montebello PD
San Fernando PD

Now I know that there are a few more LE Talkgroups added in the past couple of months like

Glendora which I think is Enrypted.
Not sure with Irwindale and Azusa PD yet. Have not heard of anyone trying to listen to those talkgroups in the area.

rananthony04

Well not true on all of ICIS Encrypted.

These are all of the LE cities that are in the clear

Pomona PD
Glendale PD
San Marino PD
Burbank PD
Beverly Hill PD
So. Pasadena PD
Culver City PD
Montebello PD
San Fernando PD

Now I know that there are a few more LE Talkgroups added in the past couple of months like

Glendora which I think is Enrypted.
Not sure with Irwindale and Azusa PD yet. Have not heard of anyone trying to listen to those talkgroups in the area.
Azusa is still on their analog freq-I have yet to see their TG pop up. Irwindale on the other hand has moved over to ICIS. Their conventional freq has also gone silent. And yes, contrary to the DB, Glendora is encrypted.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
I'm getting confused, which probably is nothing new.
I keep getting on ICIS P25 TG 2167 (Burbank Anim Shelter??) which is listed as TG 3184 on ICIS Smart Zone, and 2206 (Burbank Electric???), which I don't see listed anywhere in RRDB (ICIS Smart Zone or P25). Now, the RRDB shows Glendale under ICIS P25, which I have on Glendale ICIS Smart Zone, but shows same CCs. When try to monitor Glendale site under ICIS SZ, fine, but as ICIS P25, see DAT indicator but nothing (ID search mode).
Am I missing something? Been monitoring Glendora site with lots of hits from Verdugo Red 1 and 2 and Montebello PD -Patch.
Thanks
Steve AA6IO

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Nope you are not missing anything. Could be a scanner programming issue. With Phase I FDMA you do not need a custom band plan like the ICIS SmartZone system. I would re-program it again and manually put in the CC channel and do a "search ID" Program the whole ICIS P25 sites in and do an ID scan on all of the sites and see what happens. That's my guess

rananthony04

Does anyone have a P96 file or settings for the Glendora site only? I barely came to the realization that Glendora uses different settings than Pasadena/Pomona :roll:

Thank you!

pepsima1

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Well the database has been updated for ICIS Project 25 that I see.

Azusa - Glendora - Covina's fate has been determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.