Gloucester County Fire Tone Out Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhawk_down2002

Premium Subscriber
Hey all, I am programming my BCD996XT with the freq's for Gloucester County and am trying to program the Fire/Rescue tone codes and am wondering if anyone has them already. I have a partial list compiled but could use someone to double check my work and fill in the blanks.

Also is there a different freq that the sheriff's dept uses???? I programed the scanner directly off of RR and have not heard a peep out of that channel.

blackhawk_down2002

Premium Subscriber
here are the codes I have so far but I am still figuring out the specific call for each one and I think I am missing a few still.

A348.9/B348.9
A348.8/B368.6
A368.6/B348.8
A368.6/B368.6
A368.6/B410.5
A388.4/B388.4
A388.4/B410.5
A410.5/B410.5

any help is appreciated

kc4jgc

Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-T459/T459UVIA1 NetFront/3.4 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Are you listening on the trunk system or old analog channel? If you're on the trunk then you should be hearing dispatch while the officers are encrypted. Williamsburg, Poquoson as well as James City and York counties and W&M campus police, which use the same system, are the same. If you're listening on the old channel you know why not now.

blackhawk_down2002

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-T459/T459UVIA1 NetFront/3.4 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Are you listening on the trunk system or old analog channel? If you're on the trunk then you should be hearing dispatch while the officers are encrypted. Williamsburg, Poquoson as well as James City and York counties and W&M campus police, which use the same system, are the same. If you're listening on the old channel you know why not now.

I programmed both in, the analog and the gloucester p25 system that is under the James city/york/Williamsburg system, I ran it for a while but never heard anything come from it. I did hear transmissions coming from the simulcast but not from the gloucester site...

I will hook it back up to the logger and let it run on just gloucester and see if maybe it is just loooong periods of silence.

Any other ideas???

Thank you

blackhawk_down2002

Premium Subscriber
Also while I was respondidng to a Fire call this afternoon I flipped on the gloucester p25 system and I could hear the call on my analog channels but not on the FD Dispatch talk goup.....

blackhawk_down2002

Premium Subscriber
UPDATE: ok after some messing around with my bcd996xt in Arc xt pro I got the Gloucester P25 trunking system working for the Fire and Rescue side of the house.... However, there are still no transmissions for the Sheriff's department.

Does anyone know the freq's or p25 programming for them???

Thanks Josh

SCPD

QRT
i think the Gloucester Sheriff is encrypted on the TRS. AT least i think that's what the " E " means for voice type.Don't think they use the old analog frequency anymore.

blackhawk_down2002

Premium Subscriber
they are running on the 800mhz system now but still broadcast on the analog for fire and rescue pagers. the sherriff's dept is all encrypted so no joy there.

Status
Not open for further replies.