GMRS and Linking

The GMRS Linked Network has been running for a year now and growing everyday. With that being said if you have a GMRS callsign and no repeaters around you or you own a Repeater then you might want to check out The GMRS Linked Network. They have plug and play simplex Nodes ready to go. The network is using the app_rpt software with dedicated servers to host the GMRS nodes. Have a look at www.gmrslinked.com and there FB group Log into Facebook | Facebook

The Link Jason Posted if you Mouse Over to Click on It its Either www.gmrs or slinked.com

WARNING-->Note www,gmrs=Comes up as gmr/ and a warning the site aint secure
WARNING-->Note slinked.com=HugeDomains.com - Shop for over 350,000 Premium Domains>INFECTED WITH MALWARE
My AVG Stopped the Site & Secured the Threat

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I Copied & Pasted the Whole Link the O/P Posted and it Came Up with This Link= The GMRS Linked Network

Which Works--Not Many Nodes Connected on the System as of Today

JASON--is this the System You want us to See in My Posting

Last edited:

ke0eyh

Premium Subscriber
The GMRS Linked Network has been running for a year now and growing everyday. With that being said if you have a GMRS callsign and no repeaters around you or you own a Repeater then you might want to check out The GMRS Linked Network. They have plug and play simplex Nodes ready to go. The network is using the app_rpt software with dedicated servers to host the GMRS nodes. Have a look at www.gmrslinked.com and there FB group Log into Facebook | Facebook

Interesting concept. I went to your site and watched the video. Looks like you've put a lot of effort into GMRS linking. I'm an amateur radio operator, ke0eyh here in Ks. I had a GMRS license too several years back and although we have a local ham repeater here I have been interested in putting up GMRS repeater myself.

Anyway I wanted to join your Facebook page but it says you have to have a GMRS call sign to become a member. That's disappointing...

Thanks anyway though!

Jimmie / Ke0eyh