Go Canes!!! RBC Center (Raleigh) Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
for those of you in the Raleigh area that want to monitor the comms around the RBC Center here is a list to help you out:

451.9125=Security

451.9125=Sec Talkaround Simplex

456.8125=Food Service

461.4625=Game Ops

461.6125=Media Relations

461.7875=Medical Staff

461.8375=Merchandise

463.6625=Parking

462.1375=Housekeeping

463.3125=Facility Systems

463.3625=Box Office

Also hearing the following Talkgroups on the Wake County 800Mhz System active With Traffic at the RBC Center:

33600= Event 1
33616= Event 2
33632= Event 3
33648= Event 4

Also keep track of Raleigh PD Channel 6 (460.625) and Raleigh 9 (460.325)....
Hope this helps you monitor things at the RBC Center!!!
GO CANES!!!!
canespin.gif

Marshall KE4ZNR

Last edited:

stevecubfan

Premium Subscriber
go canes

thanks for the list . my wifes sister lives in raleigh and we went to a game while we were there. watched all there games this year on directv, as they were much more exciting then the avalanche.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
BTTT for Monday Night...we should have won Game 6 tonight :mad:

Enjoy monitoring Monday night and GO CANES!!!!
Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Grog said:
You do know you bumped a sticky, right? :D

Yep...needed to bump it to the top of the stickies...I need good karma for Monday's game! :D

Go Canes!
canespin.gif

Marshall KE4ZNR

scannerfreak

Database Admin
They blew it..After that save Cammy made last night when it was 2-0, which was a goal, They should have rallied around that..I dont think they want it bad enough..Edm. is going to come in and take it from right out under their noses..If they are to win, they better start making more power play goals..

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Yes they played terrible last night....but I am not gonna give the Cup to the Oilers just yet...I know the media has already given the Cup the Oilers (heck if you listen to NBC's announcers they are VERY biased in favor of the Oilers) but I know the Canes still have the ability to win this series...I know it bugs every old school hockey fan that a non-canadian (and a Southern team) is in the finals to begin with but the Canes did not get here on luck...they got here by winning game after game and beating the best teams out there....I have faith the Canes can win the Cup here in Raleigh!!!
Go Canes!
Marshall KE4ZNR

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Boy, do I stand corrected..What intensity that was tonight..What a game..Congrats Cane fans on a much deserved victory :) 4 out of the last 5 have gone 7..I love this game!

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
scanner_freak said:
Boy, do I stand corrected..What intensity that was tonight..What a game..Congrats Cane fans on a much deserved victory :) 4 out of the last 5 have gone 7..I love this game!

Thanks brother! I know it is tough to eat crow but don't worry...no one else (including NBC) gave the Hurricanes ANY respect except for us Canes fans!!! I can tell you the radio traffic is crazy here in Raleigh this evening!!! WAY TO GO CANES!!!!

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Gee, I forgot all about the game. I had to work some OT, but I could have caught it on my XM

Oh well :(

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
Well, being a long suffering Boston Bruins fan, and not a fair weather one, I know that it's another sign the apocalypse is upon us when the "Hartford Whalers" win the Stanley Cup.

:D

That said, congratulations guys. You deserve it. What a great series it was.

Ahhhh the Stanley Cup will be in Detroit for the next few days. Since I work for Mr Karmanos the cup will be in my work all day today. Plus we get to have our pictures taken with it.

Now to see if the ring(s) conatining my 2 great uncles names (Frank & George Boucher) are still on the cup or if they are retired (most likely).

I am sure the cup being here along witht the huge banner out front is not meant to rub it into Mr. Ilitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.