Go to NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertpearsall

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for state police ems and fire frequencies for the I95 route in va.I am using arc396pro to program my 396

n4jri

Premium Subscriber
I am looking for state police ems and fire frequencies for the I95 route in va.I am using arc396pro to program my 396

You'll pass through the following localities on I-95 south.

Alexandria T
Arlington Co. T
Fairfax Co. T
Prince William Co. T
Stafford Co.
Fredericksburg
Spotsylvania Co. T
Caroline Co.
Hanover Co. T
Henrico Co. T
Richmond T
Chesterfield Co. T
Colonial Heights T
Petersburg T
Prince George Co.
Dinwiddie Co.?
Sussex Co.
Greensville Co.
Emporia

Everything not listed as a county is an independent City. Everything with a "T" is a trunked system. Fortunately the trunk that starts in Henrico keeps going through Colonial Heights if you program in all 12 CC's. I'm not 100% sure about simulcasting practices. State Police are on a VHF P25 system (STARS) from Caroline south, but are still simulcasting on their conventional freqs. If you want to hear the trunk, make sure to program in the CC's for tower sites at Thornburg, Richmond, Petersburg and Emporia. Sites at Fork Mountain and Rumford may also be worth your while, particularly if you bypass Richmond on I-295.

Sorry it's not much, but I'm headed out for work. This should at least point you to the right stuff in the database.

73/Allen (N4JRI)

freqhopping

The only police that are really relevant on this route would be VSP. Locals don't do much unless it's big and state needs assistance.

If you're willing to work with UASD files, I have files for everything that you could download from my site.

robertpearsall

Premium Subscriber
Freqhopping
i have no problem working with usd.files just dont know how i saved to file just dont know how to get it to the arc program

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
There ought to be an import function much like the csv imports. A quick question on the software forum should bring the answer 73 Mike

Stick0413

Premium Subscriber
The only police that are really relevant on this route would be VSP. Locals don't do much unless it's big and state needs assistance.

If you're willing to work with UASD files, I have files for everything that you could download from my site.

Not entirely true... I know for a fact that both Petersburg (a lot), and Prince George (a decent amount) like to set up on I-95.

Status
Not open for further replies.