Gogebic County MPSCS Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemuzz23

Hi,

I am new to radio reference and just bought a Uniden BCD996t scanner. I want to program MI. MPSCS system in it for Gogebic County MI. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this.? First of all what kind of system do I program it under? P25, Conventional, etc? Second, what are the frequency's for:

27P911 Central 9-1-1 Police - Dispatch Law Dispatch (Gogebic cnty)
27MED1 Grandview Hospital Hospital
27EMS Ironwood P.D. & Beacon Ambulance Service Multi-Dispatch
27F911 Central 9-1-1 Police - Dispatch Fire Dispatch
27DRUG Countywide Narcotics Enforcement Common Interop
D87POST MSP Post 87 - Wakefield Law Talk

If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it!!

Thank You!!

gpp10x

Premium Subscriber

littlemuzz23

Thank you for the input! I will try it and let you know how it goes! Do you know if they operate on a P25 system or is it just an 800MHz system?

littlemuzz23

Help programming my BCD996T for Gogebic County

Can anyone help me program my Uniden BCD996T scanner for Gogebic County? First of all what kind of system do I program? The ones I have to choose from are: Conventional, MOT TYPE1, MOT TYPE2/P25, EDCS WIDE/NARROW, EDCS SCAT, and LT. I believe it is a MOT TYPE2/P25 system. Please correct me if I am wrong. When I select that and any other one listed above I can either create a new site or a new group. If I select new site it gives me the options of P25, 800MHz Standard, 800MHz Splinter, 900MHz Band, VHF Band, or UHF Band. Which one do I select? If I select a new group, and select edit channel if prompts me for a TGID.

One of my questions are, do I have to add the frequency and a TGID for it to pick anything up?

If someone can walk me through this I would really appreciate it.

Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.