Goin On a RIDE Along!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryfly

Premium Subscriber
Yea!! I get to go on a Ride along with Jeffco on July 25th and August 1st, two friday nights.
I can't wait to go. It should be pretty fun/active night.
The Deputy i'm going with is REALLY cool, nice, respectful guy. I met him through noise violations i've gotten in trouble with LOL

Jeffco i have a high regard for, every-time i have met them, they have been very respectful and have always been extremely professional. Lakewood is very professional too. I got lost once down in Lakewood and a deputy found me on a street well i was on my phone trying to get directions, he then let me follow him to the store i was looking for. Better yet, they are all very kind to the public.

I'm really looking forward to this ride along. I'll try to take some pics and a video or two and post it here when i go.

rcvmo

Ya just don't know anymore........Mine started with a scanner in vehicle offense. Althoughthe deputy is retired now, I still work on their dept. apparatus. 25 years later, we all look back and still think "what if?"
rcvmo

jfab

Yea!! I get to go on a Ride along with Jeffco on July 25th and August 1st, two friday nights.
I can't wait to go. It should be pretty fun/active night.
The Deputy i'm going with is REALLY cool, nice, respectful guy. I met him through noise violations i've gotten in trouble with LOL

Jeffco i have a high regard for, every-time i have met them, they have been very respectful and have always been extremely professional. Lakewood is very professional too. I got lost once down in Lakewood and a deputy found me on a street well i was on my phone trying to get directions, he then let me follow him to the store i was looking for. Better yet, they are all very kind to the public.

I'm really looking forward to this ride along. I'll try to take some pics and a video or two and post it here when i go.
Pics and a video??? I don't think they will approve of that...All the rides I've ever looked into say no cameras.

Ryfly

Premium Subscriber
Pics and a video??? I don't think they will approve of that...All the rides I've ever looked into say no cameras.

Deputy i'm riding with told me it be ok but to keep down low or hidden away. Just search youtube, people film and take pics of there ride along all the time.

Also the guidelines state no more than 1 ride along every 6 months but i'm going twice in two weeks, LOL, so who knows. It helps when you also know the srgt.

jfab

Deputy i'm riding with told me it be ok but to keep down low or hidden away. Just search youtube, people film and take pics of there ride along all the time.

Also the guidelines state no more than 1 ride along every 6 months but i'm going twice in two weeks, LOL, so who knows. It helps when you also know the srgt.
Wow....I guess I'll have to get to know this sgt too!

I don't mean to give you a hard time, just trying to keep you out of trouble! Hope you have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.