Going to DisneyWorld

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrolman123

Traveling from my home town of Baltimore to Disney World next week and would like to know if anyone can give me some info on what to program into the 396. Also it has been since before 9/11 that I have traveled via airplane and I would like to know if I can carry the radio on board the plane with me. Will I have any trouble with the TSA people.

Let me know. Thanks

ecps92

No problem with the radio as Carry-on , or using it in the airport. I tend to use a headset or earphones

On the Plane use, will be a No-No

Traveling from my home town of Baltimore to Disney World next week and would like to know if anyone can give me some info on what to program into the 396. Also it has been since before 9/11 that I have traveled via airplane and I would like to know if I can carry the radio on board the plane with me. Will I have any trouble with the TSA people.

Let me know. Thanks

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Which one? California or soggy Florida? I'd go to the appropriate state forum for Disney stuff...73 Mike

Ah, my bad - I see you have done exactly that. Hopefully Fay will be out of the way soon...

patrolman123

Disney World

I will be visiting the theme park in Florida. Mike allow me to explain why I have placed a post in the Maryland forum. First I am traveling from Maryland and need to know some informaton about carry on objects such as scanners. Secind I am from Maryland and wanted to get some advice from fellow Maryland scanner buffs that have traveled to Disney. I have also placed a post in the Florida thread for some information.

wildbillx

Premium Subscriber
Well, besides the stuff you see in the database page under orange co. If you like listening to MilAir the avon bombing range is very active. Just do a post in the Milair group, im sure they can help with all the freqs.

ecps92

Search the FL Forum for Disney and you will see most of Disney has gone Nextel :(
However they still do have some conventional UHF, VHF for some Hotels and Rest's
but alas it seems NEXTEL is the way in the land of the EARS

The FL Forums will have some other stuff and probably an ARC file to load

Let me know. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.