Going to NewPort Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcecklund

Greetings everyone,

I am going to be visiting NewPort Beach on August 5th and would like to know what good police freqs one would recommend listening too.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

John

Kingscup

Feed Provider
Greetings everyone,

I am going to be visiting NewPort Beach on August 5th and would like to know what good police freqs one would recommend listening too.

All Orange County law enforcement is digital encrypted so you will not be able to monitor them.

jcecklund

What is he smoking?

All Orange County law enforcement is digital encrypted so you will not be able to monitor them.

I got into Orange County earlier than expected, I programed my BCD996t and I am receiving Law enforcement just fine. In fact I am listening to a car stop just a mile from where I am located.

Markb

Premium Subscriber
I got into Orange County earlier than expected, I programed my BCD996t and I am receiving Law enforcement just fine. In fact I am listening to a car stop just a mile from where I am located.

We haven't been able to listen to City/County law enforcement for years now. Who are you hearing?

JoeyC

We haven't been able to listen to City/County law enforcement for years now. Who are you hearing?

Most likely CHP, since like the "smoker" said, ALL Orange county Sheriff and individual city police departments are digital and encrypted and cannot be monitored.

Status
Not open for further replies.