Good Austin Texas Scanner Listening Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephdavis13

Good Austin Texas Scanner Listening Weekend

This weekend the Rolling Stones concert will be in Austin Texas. During the past months there has been a lot of discussion about special event talk group upgrades with the Travis County TRS.

Can anyone post any known updated talk groups that will help in monitoring the event? Also can anyone recommend any other specific talk groups of interest that would expand in helping monitor the event in the Austin Metro area based upon your pasted experiences?

Thank you,

Joseph

VintageJon

Will we get any "Satisfaction" out of this?

Will it just be "Exile on Mainstreet" or Barton Springs Rd?

Stay tuned...

Susgest Parks talk groups. I'm gonna follow them.

(nyuk,nyuk,nyuk),
Jon

VintageJon

Have set up and loaded ,in 6, file for concert. Includes Event, Event 1, TSCO Event 1,2,3,4,
Parks 1 and 2, Park Ops, Zilker COPS, Park Supervisor, and TSCO Talk. Perhaps others.

Nothing heard on Friday night around 23:00. (Duuuhhhhh, nothing is happening...)

File available if you want it- Win96 format.
Email addr. is muse@texas.net .

SAVE YOUR PRESNT FILE BEFORE YOU LOAD THIS AS I LISTEN TO THINGS THAT MAY NOT INTEREST YOU.

Jon

mikepro96fan

Concert is on Sunday night, I will be listening to TC West Tac, and Westlake PD also. If you are close to the area, you might want to search FRS frequencies.

VintageJon

Everything I'm hearing from the concert is on Interoperations A,B, and C. Talk group Id's would be 3396,3397,3398.

Perhaps good info for future concerts there...

Jon

mikepro96fan

STEP was also active, traffic controll..Was monitoring Interop groups...Also, I'm trying to figure the talkgroups for the toll bridges now! 73's, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.