Good Deal on Pro 2096

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radio1114

The Pro 2096 is on special at Radio Shack till July 1st for $399.99 just in case anyone wants a good deal on a brand new digital scanner.

Radio1114

This salew starts on Sunday.I beleive the Pro 96 is also going to be going at same price.Thanks

VintageJon

I'm sitting here listening to a Pro 96, BUT i've vowed to not buy any scanner til Rebanding
settles.
Hey, call me stupid,call me cautious, call me anything you want,I ain't gonna go $400 USD til I know it'll be usable in 2007.
Listening to APCO25 is very good tonight, the stories I could tell, Bur until the latest Fed fiasco settles there's no reaon to buy anything as everything may change...

Hey, thanks for heads-up,
Jon

mciupa

pdscan said:
Will they be on sale in Canada ?

They are not sold in Canada. Do you live within driving distance of a border ?
You may be able to mail-order , RadioShack has an International sales line
a 1-866 # on their web-site. There are other on-line retailers that carry the product also.

drouse3

Wilf11 said:
The Pro 2096 is on special at Radio Shack till July 1st for $399.99 just in case anyone wants a good deal on a brand new digital scanner.

That is what I paid about a year ago for mine, a good price. I see Johnny Shack lowered his prices after reading your R/S updates.

Last edited:

drouse3

I call it saving money and I will be waiting it out with you.

VintageJon said:
I'm sitting here listening to a Pro 96, BUT i've vowed to not buy any scanner til Rebanding settles.
Hey, call me stupid,call me cautious, call me anything you want,I ain't gonna go $400 USD til I know it'll be usable in 2007.
Hey, thanks for heads-up,
Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.