Good place to buy a scanner in Denver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_Space

Hiya. Like the title says...I'll be in Denver next week, and was interested in bringing back a little something for myself...Namely, a BCD996XT! Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'll have a rental car, so anywhere in the Denver region down to Colorado Springs is fair game...

A perfunctory search of RadioReference plus the WWW has so far been fruitless. Oh sure, I COULD invest another hour doing a hard-target search of the Internet, but why not query the Subject Matter Experts!

The going rate for a new BCD996XT here in Ontario is $699.95 Cdn...approx $671 US.

Thanks!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Hi Mark, Locally I would suggest Ham Radio Outlet on East Iliff.

303-745-7373 denver@hamradio.com

8400 E. Iliff Ave #9, Denver CO 80231

They are showing in-stock currently for $500.00

Jim<

aprswatcher

Premium Subscriber
HRO in Denver

Try HRO (Ham Radio Outlet) in Denver located at 8400 EAST ILLIFF Ave, #9
1-800-444-7373 or 303-745-7373 I would give them a call and see if they have one on hand.

Or you can always try Radio Shack in downtown Denver ,Erik (Abqscan) one of our moderators can probably help you out with this since he works there, not sure if he can get a 996XT though.

www.hamradio.com, scroll down to Denver and click on the Denver name, it should give you a map of the area.

hope this helps out.

73, Rex

Last edited:

Mark_Space

Thanks..

The Ham Radio Outlet sounds like the way to go...now if I can slide this purchase past "Niner-Domestic", all will be good...

Looking forward to visiting Colorado...Thanks for your help, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.