Goodbyes !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael-SATX

Take care Lauri-Coyote, come back here real soon so your keyboard fingers don't get Coyote-Frostbite !
Frostbite is totally preventable by staying warm by your keyboard talking to the friendly RR community !
You have us in suspense like a great book or thrilling movie. Do you leave for health or security reasons ?
I hope you make it a trilogy and emerge a 3rd time say as user Lauri-Frostbite, Coyote-Lauri or Lauri-SATX :)
If you adopt the latter we can share antennas upstairs in the radio shack. Lots of Govt jobs in San Antonio, TX ;)

SteveSimpkin

Premium Subscriber
Farewell until we hear from you again:) Already looking forward to:
"The Coyote Returns!" or
"The Return of the Coyote!" or
"The Coyote Strikes Back!"
Well... Probably not that last one...

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Like others have said, the contributions have been entertaining, and thought provoking. I hope you will return, in ths not too distant future.

Token

I don't think posting here on RR is going to affect anyone's top secret clearance.

If it does then you are posting the wrong stuff. Online activity is like any conversation with any unknown person in a public place.

I just stumbled on a reddit thread that deals entirely with folks having problems getting and holding secret clearance and it is shocking what folks are up to yet they have secret clearance already. Theft, on line prostitution, heroin, time card fraud (two govt jobs same time). These folks are already working in the system.

People with clearances are a cross section of the society they live in. Some people believe the rules do not apply to them and some are always making bad life decisions. The difference is that periodically someone will reinvestigate a person with a clearance. Eventually anyone gaming the system in ways you have described will get caught. Also, I have noticed that online some people tend to claim and describe actions that might not really be true or possible.

T!

Firekite

Wait, you’re quitting amateur radio altogether? Or you’ve just decided to not post much on this particular forum?

Was it something I said? ;)

KevinC

Big Dog...celebrating 10 years of abuse!
Super Moderator
Hopefully everyone realizes the OP has deactivated their account so no replies will be happening. At least not until a 3rd (or will it be 4th?) account is created.

W5lz

Don't know your reason for leaving but I'm sorry to see you go. Have fun, and if all the tears and whinning get to you come back and say 'Hi' every once in a while. <you'd better come back and check! We're gonna say all kinds-a things about you and you need to defend your self!!> Be happy

millrad

Premium Subscriber
Interesting. I always wondered why Lauri never gave her ham callsign, but seemed to have lots of expertise in technical stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.