google chorme

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbadabbado

google chrome kept me from bringing up RR said something about new server CLOUDFARE could not not display rr CAUSE IT WAS OFF LINE RR was not off line whatever CLOUDFARE IS i think i got iy out of my laptop i took every thing i could google out of my laptop no more google

r_eugene1

google chrome kept me from bringing up RR said something about new server CLOUDFARE could not not display rr CAUSE IT WAS OFF LINE RR was not off line whatever CLOUDFARE IS i think i got iy out of my laptop i took every thing i could google out of my laptop no more google
I am using Google Chrome as I type this and have not had an problems at all. I was using Internet Explorer before which I still have on my computer but don't use it that much. I prefer Chrome over Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Maybe someone else will be be able to help you. But my Chrome does real good and am very well pleased with it.

neondesert

Premium Subscriber

CloudFlare is a distributed DNS (Domain Name Server) service and content delivery network (CDN). You can find out more about them here:
www.cloudflare.com

As to why Google Chrome is not working on your laptop is anybody's guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.