Gordon in Houston county? (Georgia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
I see a new listing in Houston county, Georgia as "Gordon".

Gordon Georgia is in Wilkinson county.

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Please make a submission with a correction if one is needed.

RRR

Premium Subscriber
There is nothing to submit. There is no "Gordon" in Houston county, Ga., where a recent submission has it shown.

There is "Gordon College" in Lamar county, and the city of Gordon in Wilkinson county. -Not in Houston county, Ga.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
There is nothing to submit. There is no "Gordon" in Houston county, Ga., where a recent submission has it shown.

There is "Gordon College" in Lamar county, and the city of Gordon in Wilkinson county. -Not in Houston county, Ga.
So then you submit to Houston County stating that you believe the Gordon listing belongs in Wilkinson County. Basically, everything you've posted in this thread should've been submitted, as that is the proper way to have database issues dealt with.

1602193083786.png

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
I guess it wasn't that important to you after all, since you never submitted a correction. :rolleyes:

RRR

Premium Subscriber
My post here was pretty clear and accurate, though apparently "not enough" to make a change, as I didn't do it through the proper channels.

I can't alter the database, and it doesn't really affect me, I was just trying to give a little input about it. After the response I got, I figured it is what it is. (Pretty easy to verify, though)

Regardless, thank you for all you do, I sure wouldn't want to have to keep up with all that is involved with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.