Got a question for those with the PRO-107;

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Had mine for a few months and have searched the manual and the internet for the answer but nana so far.
The question: What is the capacity of ONE "playlist"? Can you have only 20 frequencies or 2000 in just one playlist? I seperate by agencies in the various "playlist"s, but I am down right curious as to the amount aloud per list. Thanks to all you RS and GRE scannerist for reading this post and possibily giving me an answer.

Had mine for a few months and have searched the manual and the internet for the answer but nana so far.
The question: What is the capacity of ONE "playlist"? Can you have only 20 frequencies or 2000 in just one playlist? I seperate by agencies in the various "playlist"s, but I am down right curious as to the amount aloud per list. Thanks to all you RS and GRE scannerist for reading this post and possibily giving me an answer.
Not sure if this helps you or not check the wiki here about it.

Pro-107 - The RadioReference Wiki

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
Having owned a 107 before getting my PSR 700, I believe you are only limited by the memory size of the SD card. Haven't tried it yet, but I seem to remember reading that somewhere on one of the forums here.

:)

ETA from the Wiki...Number of conventional channels, trunked systems, sites-per-system, and talkgroups-per-system limited only by available file space on the SD Card

Last edited:

KC4RAF

Davenport,Fl.- home to me and the gators and the s
Thanks guys for your quick responses.

Went to the Wiki and quess it does answer my question, I just didn't read and get it through my thick skull. It's limited by the SD card. Dah! One "Playlist" question answered in short order by the great guys here...
Thanks to you all for your help. I'll buy the next round of beers for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.