Got a question I know its a long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky43113

Did anyone happen to record the audio last night 2-27-2017 of the 180th fighter wing between 7:30 pm and 8 pm?
I have the log but didn't have it set to record. I'm a freelance UFO investigator and I am trying to find out if there is a connection the witness saw the object at 7:30 pm last night and I have a log entry for the 180th fighter wing for that time and a few after. Any help would be appreciated

gtaman

Did anyone happen to record the audio last night 2-27-2017 of the 180th fighter wing between 7:30 pm and 8 pm?
I have the log but didn't have it set to record. I'm a freelance UFO investigator and I am trying to find out if there is a connection the witness saw the object at 7:30 pm last night and I have a log entry for the 180th fighter wing for that time and a few after. Any help would be appreciated

I just recently started logging audio but I have been busy this week and haven't charged my PRC 148 to capture audio. I have pretty much every UHF, VHF, Lowband AM/FM channels for Ohio in it.

tazz

I have no recordings of the military exercises that took place last night but, I did hear one of the 180th pilots mention something about a "shooting star coming out of the north".

I normally go out at dark and watch the military jets and other aircraft. It was too cloudy last night to see anything myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.