GPS to 996 Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddlord777

appreciate all the help...

All you guys...thank you very much for the help....you guys really lost me though in some of the tech lingo..all hat heavy stuff.....i'm a rookie....and wiring/electrical...i'd burn **** up..lol..as far as the power cable..if anyone has a possible photo of one..i believe you guys are refering to some kind of multi connection cable ? anyways..you guys have been a huge help.....i'm trying hard to find info on programming p25 viper stuff.....thats pretty wild...thats very new to me..the 996t manual is really bad when it comes to details....the sound is really wild..totally different than the norm 800mhz. i use the arcpro and that seems to work real good........its just seems like theres alot of p25 out there....but miss alot of the conversations.on one side of the other......but hey..its fun playin..thanks again everyone

the Link in wrong must be http://www.amabilidade2002.com/c158.gif no parenthesis

I'm interested in connecting my Garmin GPSmap 60CSx to my 996 scanner, however I cannot find the right cable. I have thought about buying it directly from garmin, but I don't feel like spending big bucks on a cable that should be less than $15. The USB connection is one of those mini ones with the wide bottom and the top is a little smaller. Looks like the bottom plug in this picture (www.amabilidade2002.com/c158.gif). I also want to know if I can find a splitter so that I can have two USB ports from my GPS so that I can have it plugged into the vehicle power and to the scanner? If this would cause problems with either product, please let me know because I don't want to damage expensive things.

Thanks,
Bronson

Note: I would have posted this in the Wanted Item section but I don't want to buy this product off of another user.

Hello,
The Link is wrong - must be http://www.amabilidade2002.com/c158.gif No parenthesis should be inserted at the end of .gif. In the statistics it shows always 404 not found.
When you got time please have a look in this.

Regards
Fred

Status
Not open for further replies.